Premier Painting St. Louis specializes in a wide variety of interior painting services:
- Plaster Repair: Plaster often develops cracks over time. There are a number of techniques that can be utilized to improve the appearance of these, and texture matching will provide a continuity of surface appearance in order to hide the repair.
- Drywall Repair: If new ceiling lighting fixtures have left unwanted gaps, or drywall has otherwise been damaged, sometimes repairs need to be made prior to the application of finish material. Tireless surface prep is necessary for a beautiful outcome.
- Caulking Work: Proper caulking helps provide a seamless look between disparate surfaces, such as: baseboard and wall, shower and wall. John uses the highest quality elastomeric caulk for enhanced durability.
- Fine trim work
- Cabinet painting
- Countertop faux finishes to update your existing formica to resemble granite.
- Pretty much anything relating to fine finish work.
Providing one on one attention and old world craftsmanship with modern sensibilities.
Proper preparation of the substrate is critical in achieving the high end finishes you desire. It is often a tedious and difficult process, but a truly fine finish isn’t possible without it.
If your designer feels that your kitchen cabinets are looking old and tired, sometimes a new finish can be a way to avoid costly replacement.